Bearville Discussion
Ħɛℓℓσ αи∂ ωɛℓcσмɛ! Ƥℓɛαƨɛ ℓσɢ ιи σя ƨιɢи ʋρ тσ ɛϰρɛяιɛиcɛ тнɛ ғʋи αи∂ αcтιʌιтιɛƨ αℓℓ ℓσcαтɛ∂ ιи σиɛ ғσяʋм! Ɖσи'т мιƨƨ ιт!
Ƭнαиκƨ,
Δ∂мιи/EternalSerenity & Δ∂мιи/иɛωмσσи1212
Haha, the fun has just begun. Can't read that message? That's ok. All it says is " Hello and Welcome! Please log in or sign up to experience the fun and activities all located in one forum! Don't miss is!
Thanks,
Admin/EternalSerenity & Admin/newmoon1212"
Happy Valentine's Day
Bearville Discussion
Ħɛℓℓσ αи∂ ωɛℓcσмɛ! Ƥℓɛαƨɛ ℓσɢ ιи σя ƨιɢи ʋρ тσ ɛϰρɛяιɛиcɛ тнɛ ғʋи αи∂ αcтιʌιтιɛƨ αℓℓ ℓσcαтɛ∂ ιи σиɛ ғσяʋм! Ɖσи'т мιƨƨ ιт!
Ƭнαиκƨ,
Δ∂мιи/EternalSerenity & Δ∂мιи/иɛωмσσи1212
Haha, the fun has just begun. Can't read that message? That's ok. All it says is " Hello and Welcome! Please log in or sign up to experience the fun and activities all located in one forum! Don't miss is!
Thanks,
Admin/EternalSerenity & Admin/newmoon1212"
Happy Valentine's Day
Bearville Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Discussion

βʋιℓ∂ Δ βɛαя ˩ιғɛ ιƨ иσт αи σғғιcιαℓ ƨιтɛ σғ, ƨρσиƨσяɛ∂ вʏ, иσя αғғιℓιαтɛ∂ ω/ βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя Ɯσяκƨнσρ®, вʋιℓ∂αвɛαяʌιℓℓɛ.cσм™ σя βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя Ɯσяκƨнσρ, Ɩиc. βɛαяɛмʏ® & αℓℓ вʋιℓ∂αвɛαяʌιℓℓɛ.cσм™ иαмɛƨ, ℓσɢσƨ & ιмαɢɛƨ αяɛ тяα∂ɛмαяκƨ σωиɛ∂ вʏ βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя, Ɩиc.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥️ Welcome Our Newest Registered User, AaronAdventureBear32434  ♥️
。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。

"Take Bear" A new game!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

"Take Bear" A new game! Empty
PostSubject: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 pm

This game was made up by yours truely.
Here is how this game works,
One player (me) would start the game. Here is an example:
Player 1:Throws bear into the air
Player 2:Catches and runs to (any place in Buildabearville)
Player 3: Intercepts bear from (player 2) and runs to (any place in Buildabearville)
And so on.
Here are the rules of this game:
You MUST post FIRST in order to catch the bear.
Player one (Player who starts the game) may start the game in any way they wish, but it has to be able to be reached by Player 2,3,4,5 ect. You must name the area/place you are going to. If the game starts to get mixed up, a Mod. or Admin. will restart the game. You may not mention unspecific places such as "bush". You MUST mention the area such as Neighborhood,Paw Park, ect.
Ok, so I will start.
Takes out a bear. Starts running to Train Station.
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillediscussion.forumotion.com
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:12 pm

.gets to train station before her takes bear from her.
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 am

:O!!!! My BEAR!!!!!!!!! -trips adriane when going to train station and gets in the train.
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 pm

.runs after train. .jumps in from window. the Bear it's mine! .gets bear and jumps back out from train and runs to neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 pm

-Gets wings ride- -Flies to neighborhood- -throws a huge rock at adriane- - she falls down XDD- -takes bear- RUN FOR UR LIFE!!!! -runs to the libeary and hides under the table-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 pm

.gets up isn't hurt. .gets hoverboard out. .rides to libeary. Found you Chloe! .takes bear. RUN!!!!!!!! .runs to secret coffee shop and hides behind counter.
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Doesn't get hurt huh!!! WELL! we'll see about that! -goes to coffee shop- -takes bear- - "accidentally" drops huge menu on adriane (XD) - -takes her shoe- -runs to paw park-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

OW!!!! .runs without shoe. .grabs bear and shoe. .runs to skate park grabs skates. .runs to the shores.
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 am

-Is standing on top of the tree on the shores- -"accidentally" falls on adriane- -gets up- -takes both shoes and bear- -runs back to paw park- - drops shoes in the pond - OOOOOPPppppssssiiiiieeeeessss!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

CHLOE!!!!!! .gets extra pair of shoes. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! .trips chloe takes bear. .runs to bear mountian!.
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

-takes out a pogo stick- -hops to bear mountain- -"acciedentally" hops on adriane- hmmm....what do i say? oh yeah! "sorry"! lol -takes bear- -"accidentally" droups huge boulder from mountain on adriane- -takes all shoes- -goes to paw park- -drops all shoes in pond- -runs to the outside of the green recycling place- -hides on top of somewhere where u can't reach me- MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

HAHAHA!!!! I found you chloe! . takes bear from chloe . . hits Chloe off of "secret" tree
. runs to my condo . . hides in attic . you can never catch me now!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 am

AHA! It's not a tree! Lol, but I'll accept it xP It was that long thing whatever you call it xP Hmmm... Clever, Adriane, clever xP -Uses pogo stick to jump onto Rooftop- -Lands so hard that my weight crashed through the Rooftop and into the attic ( XD )- -Gets up and takes bear- -Runs down to my basement (Christmas Themed Room) and hides behind one of the MILLION Christmas trees- I'm HOPING you would have to look behind every one of the Christmas trees, that it would spare me time to escape my basement Very Happy There's no way you can look behind all those trees at once! MWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Haha Chloe clever but its not a christmas themed room anymore it's my office haha! . finds chloe . . takes bear . . runs to africa! .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:28 pm

OMG Africa????? Lol, ok then Very Happy Hmmm.... -Uses wings to fly faster than Adriane- -Meets Adriane in Africa- -Trips her in a pond xP xD- -Takes bear- -Flies to the Chloe Show- -Locks door- HAHA! I have the key! And it's only... opened.. from... the outside ....Hmmm.... Didn't think this through.... xD
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 am

Lol no you didn't ( i started laughing while i was reading htis and my sister looked at me like I was crazy) . opens door . I found you Chloe! . takes bear . runs to euopre . where it has a law that saws no wing ride . . takes hoverboard out. and stays on top of the highest place .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

GASP! The Eiffel Tower! xD xD xD -Gets on pogo stick- -Takes a huge leap to Europe- -Lands on this tall thing- -Looks for Adriane- -Hears a grunt and looks down- OOPSIE! I landed on you... Lol xD xD -Takes bear- -Runs and leaves a bunch of banana peals every where- -Goes to my rooftop and hides in my tent- -Starts a campfire- -Fire burns tent down- -I start wacking the bear on the floor because: 1.) it gives me bad luck xD and 2.) it was on FIRE :O- -Sits on rooftop with a growing fire behind me xD-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Wow chloe aren't you smart (jk)
. takes bear after it is put out .
. runs to antartica .
Has a law that has no rides!
. runs super fast than chloe .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm, really? I can run a mile in 9 minutes (really, I can, I've been practicing during gym class). So, I DON'T THINK SO! Razz -runs REALLY fast- -trips Adriane into freezing water- OOPSIES! I didn't see my foot there xD -Takes bear- -Runs to Alaska- Hmmm.... Has a strict rule .... No stealing/taking xD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA! You can NEVER catch this bear now!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 pm

haha chloe . takes super fast jet to alaska . . trips Chloe onto atlantic ocean right before the border of Alaska . takes bear hehe .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

-Alaskan soldiers chase after Adriane- -They yell in a different language " YO LADY! CAN'T U READ THE SIGN! NO TAKING OR STEALING!" -I laugh so hard as they carry Adriane away- -Takes bear- -Gets on pogo stick and takes a huge leap away from the soldiers- HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am

. yells back at solider . WELL EXCUSE ME BUT I WAS RIGHT BEFORE THE ALASKAN BORDER HAHA! . gets on pogo stick . . jumps to chloe after she crosses the end of Alaska . takes bear . pogos huge leaps to ireland . TAKE THAT CHLOE!!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Hmmm.... Really... Because IIIIII am the, um, queen of Ireland! xD xP -Commands soldiers of Ireland to push Adriane off a cliff- xD~ -Grabs bear- MWAHAHA! -Hides in kingdom gaurded by TOUGH soldiers- You can never get to me now! It's all about brain, um, stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

The queen of Ireland really?
. beats tough solider . HAHA QUEEN CHLOE!! and that cliff had cushions at the end HAHA!! . takes bear from "queen"Chloe . HAHA BEAT THAT CHLOE . takes bear to a egg farm and tell owners to pelt Chloe with raw eggs . HAHA
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

OMG! Not on my royal gown imported from England! :O -Tells soldiers to use themselves as a shield for me (soldiers will do ANYTHING these days xD)- Heads to the farm- -Soldiers step on Adriane xD- -Takes bear- -Goes to England to meet my friend, Elizebeth xD- (This kingdom is HEAVILY guarded by VERY STRONG soldiers xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Take Bear" A new game!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next