Bearville Discussion
Ħɛℓℓσ αи∂ ωɛℓcσмɛ! Ƥℓɛαƨɛ ℓσɢ ιи σя ƨιɢи ʋρ тσ ɛϰρɛяιɛиcɛ тнɛ ғʋи αи∂ αcтιʌιтιɛƨ αℓℓ ℓσcαтɛ∂ ιи σиɛ ғσяʋм! Ɖσи'т мιƨƨ ιт!
Ƭнαиκƨ,
Δ∂мιи/EternalSerenity & Δ∂мιи/иɛωмσσи1212
Haha, the fun has just begun. Can't read that message? That's ok. All it says is " Hello and Welcome! Please log in or sign up to experience the fun and activities all located in one forum! Don't miss is!
Thanks,
Admin/EternalSerenity & Admin/newmoon1212"
Happy Valentine's Day
Bearville Discussion
Ħɛℓℓσ αи∂ ωɛℓcσмɛ! Ƥℓɛαƨɛ ℓσɢ ιи σя ƨιɢи ʋρ тσ ɛϰρɛяιɛиcɛ тнɛ ғʋи αи∂ αcтιʌιтιɛƨ αℓℓ ℓσcαтɛ∂ ιи σиɛ ғσяʋм! Ɖσи'т мιƨƨ ιт!
Ƭнαиκƨ,
Δ∂мιи/EternalSerenity & Δ∂мιи/иɛωмσσи1212
Haha, the fun has just begun. Can't read that message? That's ok. All it says is " Hello and Welcome! Please log in or sign up to experience the fun and activities all located in one forum! Don't miss is!
Thanks,
Admin/EternalSerenity & Admin/newmoon1212"
Happy Valentine's Day
Bearville Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Discussion

βʋιℓ∂ Δ βɛαя ˩ιғɛ ιƨ иσт αи σғғιcιαℓ ƨιтɛ σғ, ƨρσиƨσяɛ∂ вʏ, иσя αғғιℓιαтɛ∂ ω/ βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя Ɯσяκƨнσρ®, вʋιℓ∂αвɛαяʌιℓℓɛ.cσм™ σя βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя Ɯσяκƨнσρ, Ɩиc. βɛαяɛмʏ® & αℓℓ вʋιℓ∂αвɛαяʌιℓℓɛ.cσм™ иαмɛƨ, ℓσɢσƨ & ιмαɢɛƨ αяɛ тяα∂ɛмαяκƨ σωиɛ∂ вʏ βʋιℓ∂-Δ-βɛαя, Ɩиc.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥️ Welcome Our Newest Registered User, AaronAdventureBear32434  ♥️
。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚。・゚★・。・。☆・゚・。・゚★・。・。

"Take Bear" A new game!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy

"Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

GASP! The Eiffel Tower! xD xD xD -Gets on pogo stick- -Takes a huge leap to Europe- -Lands on this tall thing- -Looks for Adriane- -Hears a grunt and looks down- OOPSIE! I landed on you... Lol xD xD -Takes bear- -Runs and leaves a bunch of banana peals every where- -Goes to my rooftop and hides in my tent- -Starts a campfire- -Fire burns tent down- -I start wacking the bear on the floor because: 1.) it gives me bad luck xD and 2.) it was on FIRE :O- -Sits on rooftop with a growing fire behind me xD-
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillediscussion.forumotion.com
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Wow chloe aren't you smart (jk)
. takes bear after it is put out .
. runs to antartica .
Has a law that has no rides!
. runs super fast than chloe .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm, really? I can run a mile in 9 minutes (really, I can, I've been practicing during gym class). So, I DON'T THINK SO! Razz -runs REALLY fast- -trips Adriane into freezing water- OOPSIES! I didn't see my foot there xD -Takes bear- -Runs to Alaska- Hmmm.... Has a strict rule .... No stealing/taking xD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA! You can NEVER catch this bear now!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 pm

haha chloe . takes super fast jet to alaska . . trips Chloe onto atlantic ocean right before the border of Alaska . takes bear hehe .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 pm

-Alaskan soldiers chase after Adriane- -They yell in a different language " YO LADY! CAN'T U READ THE SIGN! NO TAKING OR STEALING!" -I laugh so hard as they carry Adriane away- -Takes bear- -Gets on pogo stick and takes a huge leap away from the soldiers- HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am

. yells back at solider . WELL EXCUSE ME BUT I WAS RIGHT BEFORE THE ALASKAN BORDER HAHA! . gets on pogo stick . . jumps to chloe after she crosses the end of Alaska . takes bear . pogos huge leaps to ireland . TAKE THAT CHLOE!!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Hmmm.... Really... Because IIIIII am the, um, queen of Ireland! xD xP -Commands soldiers of Ireland to push Adriane off a cliff- xD~ -Grabs bear- MWAHAHA! -Hides in kingdom gaurded by TOUGH soldiers- You can never get to me now! It's all about brain, um, stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

The queen of Ireland really?
. beats tough solider . HAHA QUEEN CHLOE!! and that cliff had cushions at the end HAHA!! . takes bear from "queen"Chloe . HAHA BEAT THAT CHLOE . takes bear to a egg farm and tell owners to pelt Chloe with raw eggs . HAHA
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

OMG! Not on my royal gown imported from England! :O -Tells soldiers to use themselves as a shield for me (soldiers will do ANYTHING these days xD)- Heads to the farm- -Soldiers step on Adriane xD- -Takes bear- -Goes to England to meet my friend, Elizebeth xD- (This kingdom is HEAVILY guarded by VERY STRONG soldiers xD)
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm

. uses super strong magical power on shelf. haha that that soliders . runs to England . HI CHLOE AND ELIZABATH MIND IF I CALL YOUR LIZ? . "Accidently" spills hot hot hot hot tea and cookies on chloe which burns right through skin though Liz is untouched . Haha Chloe . takes bear from holey Chloe . runs to a horse farm where i am the queen the it kicks Holey Chloe guard which die and Holey chloe who is uncouncis . Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 am

:O -Is quickly taken to the England hospital- -Gets greatly cared for- -Feels better and heads over to the farm with 1,000,000 soldiers- THIS IS WAR!!!! -Soldiers trample the people of your little "farm"- Razz -While they carry me on my throne, I quickly use a FLYING MONKEY xD to grab the bear- -Uses a plane to go to California to hide in my own house- Now, if you break into MY house, the police will arrest you Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Haha California we'll see about that . chloe accidently goes to Washington and into my house ."accidently hits chloe with door Oop . takes bear from behind door .HAHA CHLOE WHAT WHAT WHAT! . takes bear to happy munckin land where i am the queen and only i know where the door is! haha
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 am

OMG! My dad lives in Washington Very Happy HAPPY MUNCKIN LAND????? IDK WHERE THAT IS! Hmmm... -Knows where it is xD- -Takes a plane- -Plane lands on your hiding place and on YOU xD- -Searches for the bear under the rubble- -Finds the bear- -As I start to take the bear, a hand suddenly pops up and grabs the bear- OMG!!!! -I stomp as hard as I can on the hand- Hmmm... Maybe that was Adriane's hand... You might need to see a docter about that hand of yours... xP
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm

OMG really? Haha Chloe that was a munchin hand! and they're hands never get hurt! . Giant Piano loaded with 50, 100 pounds of sand drop on Chloe . Oops! . takes bear from chloe hand . I'll take that! . goes to The land of dreams Sleep where only I and only I can get in
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 am

Land of dreams... So now we're making stuff up HUH! Razz Well, I am guessing that the Land of Dreams is in your DREAM Razz (dur) -Dreams myself into your MAGICAL world Razz- Now, I have bunny soldiers! NO ONE can hurt a bunny Razz -Bunnies throw you in a dungeon- -Takes the bear- -Pushes a few boulders infront of the dungeon- Now you won't be able to get out! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! -Goes to my magical world...GREAT AMERICA! XD XD XD-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:15 pm

chloe,chloe,chloe,chloe you did know there was a really big window with no bars? . climbs out . whats with you and soliders? . uses army of jaguars . . goes to where chloe is . . takes bear! . . runs to Bikini Bottom! .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 am

Hmmmm.... -Uses Spongebob to turn into MILLIONS of Spongebobs- I now have a SPONGEBOB ARMY!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaa! -Spongebob takes bear- -Gives bear to MOI! xD - -Runs to Great America and hides behind one of the millions of rides in Great America- YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Spongebob is too nice to do that! . runs to chloe . . find chloe right off the bat . runs to Sang Hi . HEHE!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 pm

:O YES! U didn't take the bear yet! HAHAHA! -Runs to the HUGE waterslide- -Waits for Adriane at the top to push her down a slide to her DOOM!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 pm

My doom okayyyyy . "accidently" runs into chloe so she falls into the waterslide . takes bear right before she goes down . . runs to
Skokie budget Inn! .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm

:O -Beats Adriane to the Inn- -Trips her as she walks into the door- -Grabs the bear- -Runs to Seattle and hides in my dad's house- Razz He'll never let YOU in xD xD
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 pm

(you make it sound like i'm puke or something YOU) Haha well your dad ain't home! . goes into house . . finds chloe . . takes bears . runs to pacific science center .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 pm

:O -Calls police on Adriane for breaking and entering- -Police of course places Adriane in jail Razz- -I take the bear- -I run to my house in California and hides some where in my house... Razz-
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 pm

. gets out of jail for being the preetiest and smartest . goes to california . Alex lets me in . Hey what up Chloe! . takes bear . runs to Belluve Microsoft Office . . hides in the employees only! spot (Bill Gates let me in). take that chloe!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm

o_O Ok fine! Hmmm.... -Drills an underground tunnel into Microsoft Office- -Runs over Adriane- -Takes bear- -Goes behind a rock in an aquarium- HAHAHAHAHAHA! And, smartest and prettiest, really? I beg to differ, I am smarter than you lolz Razz Jk jk jk... It wouldn't be fair because I am older Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Yeah so not fair Miss. Chloe . Chloe gets arrested for drilling hole in Microsoft she is fined 300,000 dollars . gets bear before she is taken off to Juvy . . runs to MY HOUSE . And hides .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 am

:O I got $300,000 saved up, of course Razz -They let me out of Juvy for being the only kid there to get into the G.A.T.E Program Razz- .... -I kick them for calling me a kid and yells back , "I AM A TEENAGER!" xD- -They DON'T chase after me because I am so properly mannered xD xD xD- -I run to Adriane's house- -I find her and kick her- -I take bear- -I go to my friend, Nicole's, house- We're gonna talk about this dude who I think likes her... It's a love triangle... lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm

. Police peeps goes to Nicole's House and arrestes Chloe for Breaking into my house . she is fined 6,500,000,000 dollars which she does not have . . take bear . runs to build a bear . (only place i could think)
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:07 am

:O BUT my SISTER has that much! Razz -Pays fine- -Goes to Build-A-Bear- -Pushes Adriane down- -Grabs bear- -Heads to SSF International Airport- -Goes into the President's Club where only SPECIAL people are aloud there- I'm aloud there because my mom works there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:19 pm

. shows I.D. to people . people let me in. finds Chloe . takes bear . runs to Hollywood .
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:51 pm

:O You don't have an ID!!!! You HAVE TO HAVE A KEY!!!!! And only my mom has that ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

TOO BAD I HAVE ONE TOO!
Back to top Go down
Graceful
Happy Hugs Teddy
Graceful

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 pm

NUH-UH WOMAN!!!!!! Then you would be going against the federal security of the SSF International Aiport, two of my uncles are police men, did you know that, which could lead to SEVERE consequences!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/BunnyMoon
Admin
Admin/BunnyMoon

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

REALLY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Take Bear" A new game!   "Take Bear" A new game! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Take Bear" A new game!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next